Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

Black Pearl O2 Bubble Mask

Annyeonggg! LT is back from Koreaaaa ..well back for at least 9 days already..

Once again, I apologise for my laziness >.<

Compared to A, I didn't buy as much but do look forward to what I have too yea? :D

I've only tried some of the things I bought and the following product is one of the first few I tried! I was 'bewitched' by this product when I tried it at the SAEM and kept thinking about it (I didn't buy at first because it was expensive  (25000 won about $25) compared to the cheaper alternatives)

Alright, I promised not to nag about my stories so lets start!

Product: Gem Miracle Black Pearl O2 Bubble Mask

Black Pearl O2 Bubble Mask

My Review

From what the salesperson told me, this product can be used as cleansing foam and also as mask. The oxygenated cream would form bubbles when exposed to air and do some deep cleansing. Not sure about the deep cleansing effects since I can't possibly check out inside my pores but it did feel great after putting it on!

First, clean your face. (not sure why this extra step is needed since it can work as cleansing foam too but its written at the back of bottle so...)

Second, gently massage the cream onto your face. It oxidises fast and kinda feel like you are doing a scrub on your face.

Lastly, leave it on for about a minute or two and then wash it off preferably with warm water.

My face flet clean and smooth immediately after wash, as would any other product. But even after a few days, I feel that my skin quality is still not bad ^^

Many other brands have this kinda O2 bubble mask and I've only tried one so it is a little early to determine if this is the best for this O2 series butI would recommend this kind of O2 bubble mask as one of the necessity to have for skin care. With this, there is probably no need for leave on mask.

P.S. I don't really like to put those paper masks hence my preference for this.

That's all from me! Have fun exploring this O2 trend in the cosmetic/skincare market now :D


No comments: