Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

A'PIEU Pure Block Natural Sun Cream (Daily)

Everyday I shock, SHOCK! Annyeong! Today I'd be reviewing on the sun screen from A'PIEU which is endorsed by Beast (hence the starting keke) and Park Min Young (City Hunter girl~)

Bought this because it was 1-for-1 and if anything, you can bet that I will get either sun screens or moisturizers haha!

Product: A'PIEU Pure Block Natural Sun Cream (Daily) 


 Pure Block Natural Sun Cream (Daily) 

My Review

SPF 45 and PA+++ aka it has your back haha! You would have protected your face well

This sun screen is easy to apply and leaves at most slight shimmer on my face. Most importantly, this sun cream doesn't get into my eye and/or irritate them even after a whole day out. My face gets oily easily and recently I realised that having face oil and sun screen getting into your eyes at the same time is needless to say a disaster! I literally teared up several times while I was in Korea because my sunblock keeps getting into my eye :O 

Which sunblock you ask? the 'Simple' one! Yes the one that I've reviewed on. Ok, maybe I shouldn't blame the sunblock. It could be because I hardly go out for a whole day with sun block on in Singapore or maybe face oil is the main culprit..

Whatever it is, till now my experience with the A'PIEU sun screen has been great and I hope it will be so in the future!

Does anyone of you have such problems? Please share! 

A'PIEU also has other types of sun screens such as waterproof, sun milk etc with differing SPF and PA. "Depending on what you need, A'PIEU has it all" HAHAHA new slogan for them 

Anyway, that's all from me. Have a happy day today! 




No comments: