Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Etude House BB and CC Creams

Annyeong~ LT is reviewing Etude House BB and CC creams today! But before I start, please allow me to lament about how freaking expensive Etude House products are in Singapore!! It's literally double the price here T.T

And yes of course, I regret not buying more back from Korea :(

Alright let's start!

Product: Etude House CC cream (silky)

Etude House CC cream (Silky)
My Review: 

There are two types of CC cream - Silky and Glow. Apparently the sales person thinks silky fits me more and tada! I wasn't very into BB and CC creams but I had to spend quite an amount in order to guarantee free SHINee merchandise and since they had 1-for-1 BB & CC cream sale, I bought both ^^

As you can see from the image or the labels I tagged in this post, Etude House CC cream promises a great deal of usage (?) such as sunscreen, whitening tool etc

Well, basically it does what it's suppose to do - Correct any unevenness of my skin tone and overall brightens my face. It is easy to apply and spreads well on my face. I kinda think that CC cream is enough coverage but you are suppose to apply CC first and then BB cream. Which leads into my 2nd review..

Product: Etude House BB cream (Cotton Fit)

Etude House BB cream (Cotton Fit)
My Review:

There are three types of BB creams for different skin tones and cotton fit is for people like me with average skin colour - not too fair and not too dark :)

As I said, I thought CC cream would be enough coverage for me but after I applied the BB cream, I realised it gave my face a more radiant look as compared to the previous pale 'whitened' look. 

This BB cream is easy to apply and spread on my face BUT.. I have a few qualms about it >.<

I'm not sure if it's because I have no experience in make up and I didn't put powder or whatsoever to set my face, the BB cream on my face comes off super easily. It was barely 2 hours or so after I applied, I just finished my meal and when I cleaned my mouth, the BB cream around my mouth was wiped away and that area looked HORRIBLE. 

It looked like I have some skin condition because of the uneven skin colour and cracked skin around my mouth. WHAT IS THIS?!

Can somebody advice me?! Am I doing this wrong or is there a way to make my BB cream stay on my face? Or is it that Etude House BB cream sucks and I have to act like a princess and be extra careful with every move to prevent my make up from falling T.T

That's all from me! Whoever is reading this and has some advice for me, please do comment! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

linzy said...

hahaha same for me, i just need to use my fingernail to scrape a bit on my face and the BB comes out under the fingernail!! :(

Anonymous said...

i am using this CC and BB cream also and i think the BB cream really sucks! Even the cheap bb cream bought from watson work better than it... haiz.....