Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer



today i will be sharing about The Saem's Cover Perfection Tip Concealer

first off, i'll talk a little about my relationship with concealers
i use concealer very regularly for work make-up, because my face isnt as smooth and clear as i would like it to be
i have like pimple scars, pimples, and hugeeee eyebags  to cover and hide each time i doll up
so evidently, my need for the use of concealer is inevitable ):

however, i have never found a PERFECT concealer which fits both my needs and my colour, it usually fulfills either requirement but i'll be satisfied at that, because beggers cant be choosers right?
so since about 3 years ago up til last month, i have been using the concealer from ZA in shade number 2
while it doesnt fit my colour, it does its job pretty well so i decided to stick to it

throughout these 3 years i have also experimented with different concealers but always find myself returning back to the ZA one eventually

since i have a lot to hide *ashamed*, i tend to pick liquid concealers over stick concealers, since the former usually provides more coverage and is easier to spread and blend (although messy to handle)

alright back to the star of this post!

i first came to know about this product while watching sunnydahye's videos
you can follow her channel
HERE
yeah i actually spend a lot of time watching beauty-related videos on youtube and follow quite a number of korean make-up shows (GET IT BEAUTY!) and gurus (as i term them)

this product seemed pretty amazing in her videos and so i made sure to get one when i was in korea
and lo and behold! this concealer is the best concealer my face has ever touched!
not only does it fit my skin colour so well, it also provides the coverage i covet after and hides all my blemishes well under a protective layer of this product!


the colour that i am using is 리치 베이지 which translate to rich beige in shade no.2
 
heres a swatch of it on my hand
so thick and creamy and seeps well into even fine lines and fills them up
 
and here is a illustration of how well the coverage is!
using eyeliner, i drew a line on my hand and applied the product over and rubbed it over slightly
you cant even see the black line where i applied concealer on!
*o*

i generally apply this product to my eyebags (full swab), my cheeks (directed at troubled spots), the tip of my nose (1 dot), my piltrum (1 dot), and my chin (1 dot)
then i start blending and patting away the dots first followed by my cheeks and lastly my eyebags
somehow, allowing the product to rest and oxidise on my eyebags gives me an even higher level of coverage because the product has already been partially absorbed so i just need to lightly tap it in with my ring finger
and let me just say that, after using this product, i dont even need to use finishing powder to set my make-up, this product somehow does the job!


this product retails at The Saem stores in korea at 5,000원
but i got it for only 2,500원 due to the summer sale

i really only have good things to say about this product, and i am BEYOND IMPRESSED
it is now my holy grail concealer and i can never switch back to the ZA one now! (:


No comments: