Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Skin Food Black Sugar Mask

Annyeong! LT is reviewing something sweet today! I kinda think Etude House 'Wanna be sweet?' slogan could be used for this product heh

This product was recommended by A :)

Product: Skin Food Black Sugar Mask

Skin Food Black Sugar Mask


My Review

I had expected this mask to be more creamy in texture but It's actually more of a paste and to be honest not easy to apply on my face :( One small piece slipped off my face into the basin while I was trying to scoop for more from the container..

WASTED.

As the name (black sugar) would suggest, it works like a scrub and kinda melts on my face. Leave it on for about 10-15 mins before washing it off with lukewarm water. This time round, I would really suggest warm water, because I felt that the usual cold tap water didn't clean very well and I was worried that ants would start crawling onto my bed and then my face 0.0!!

The paste smells exactly like black sugar and while I had it on, my fringe got stuck onto my face, my ears started to itch because I kept thinking about this sweet gooey paste on my face..

So please use this when you are sure that your hair is secured back and not touching your face.

This mask is suppose to be very nourishing for the face and I felt that it complements my other cleansing products well. Makes sense right? You clean your face well and then feed it good food and absorb all the nutrients :)

My face was relatively oil free the next day morning and I'd like to attribute it to the black sugar mask because after washing it off, I did not apply anything and went straight to bed.

I know Skin Food has many other types of masks and I'd love to try them after I've finished this. 

That's all from me! Have a sweet day! :)

No comments: