Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear Mask

Annyeong! Lt will be reviewing yet another Etude House product because that's where most of the products of my Korean haul products are from ^^

Product: Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear Mask

Etude House Wonder Pore White Clay Clear Mask


p.s. I added the word 'mask' in because it wasn't included in the packaging but it kinda works as a mask so..

Anyways!

My Review:

I think it's because It's a new tub, the clay inside is a little hard and not so easy to spread on the face. There is a spatula given to scoop the clay and ONCE AGAIN I dropped some of the clay into the basin during my first try!! T.T

It's not easy to spread on your face with the spatula (because I've tried..) so just use your hand. haha!

After applying, I felt a very cooling sensation on my face and perhaps because my skin is sensitive, at first it felt like chilli was being smeared on my face! SPICYYY

But after a while, the 'spiciness' cools to a refreshing cooling feel :) I really like that feeling and I would suggest using this mask in the morning after you wash your face because the cooling sensation literally perks you up!:D

My skin feels good after washing it away with a tinge of coolness retained in it. My face looks fairer too immediately after use maybe because all the dirt in my pores that has been dulling my face has been removed.

Needless to see, this clay mask must be super expensive in Singapore but I would actually buy it again once I've finished it unless I find another as good product.

The wonder pore series has several other products which I didn't buy because I wasn't sure if this series is good but now I'm rather excited to try!

Alright, that's all from me! Have a sensational day ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting with the wonder pore face mask on right now! Lol right as I read about the 'cooling sensation' my forehead started to feel all chilly! Great review