Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Etude House Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam

Hello~Hello~ *cues SHINee 'Hello' song*

Alternatively, you can play their song here while reading this review ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU

This was recommended by another friend who went Korea with us. She was full of praises of it so I decided to try it out. Turns out that it's not bad! I've never bought from Etude House before even though SHINee endorses it because I have an image of Etude House products being pink and pretty but useless. Well, I was wrong. Every brand has their No. 1/good products and I was too quick to judge ><

Product: Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam


Etude House Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam

My Review

I chose to buy this product also because it is said to be able to clean away BB cream. As mentioned before, I don't put make up usually and at most BB cream on some days because I find it a hassle to clean and throughout the day I must refrain from touching my face.. more importantly the BB cream literally melts away with my sweat in humid and hot Singapore! Bleh

I tried using it with my bare face before and I like how it felt. It has a slightly beady texture (like a scrub) and a nice tangerine smell to it. My face feels smooth and clean after use :)

BUT.... when I tried it with BB cream on my face, it didn't turn out as good I thought it would be. Maybe I had too high expectations for a cleansing foam? There were some residues of BB cream around my eyes area, made obvious by the clogged pores :( I had to use another makeup remover wipe to fully clean my face. 

So I would recommend not being lazy and use a makeup remover wipe to clean away majority of the BB cream first then use this cleansing foam. This would guarantee a clean sparkling face :*D

This doesn't work bad as a regular cleanser so I would probably buy it again after I finish this tube. Etude House also has a mild version for irritated skin. 

That's all from me! If you also have misconceptions about Etude House or any other brands, do try it out before giving it a thumbs down ya? 

Have fun!



No comments: