Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Bio Essence BIO Spring Water

Annyeong! If you've read A's post on Laneige then you will know that she swears by that brand. What about LT? ;) I am a supporter of Bio Essence!

Today I will do my first review on Bio Essence products. I do not have all their products but I can say I have quite a few especially those under the moisturising, whitening and anti-aging lines.

Here goes!

BIO Spring Water




You probably would have seen this on television, in shopping malls and in Watsons or Guardian. You must have wondered, 'is it really that good?' And there is a high chance that you would be persuaded to buy by the 1-for-1 offer at $29.90 (the big bottle version).

Aha! If you did not experience all these, it's ok. Because that's me!

The ways you can use it seem amazing right? Sadly, it's not possible to get access to natural spring water in Singapore easily and I have to buy it in overpriced bottles

First, I would like to say this is not a miracle water. Do not believe that every promise will be delivered. There is no such thing as miracle water. But on the same note, I am not saying that this product is a hoax because I believe in the usefulness of natural spring water too. Just that, you need to use it for a long time for its effect to be seen.

I tried using this in different situations and see when it works best.

In the morning right after you wash up (because I thought using it before I wash up would be wasting it) - X

Why? It feels and acts like ordinary tap water. Probably because I've already cleansed your face.

*UPDATE* After saying that I don't use this spray before I wash up, I decided to try using it immediately after I wake up, even before I brush my teeth. And viola! It works!! Usually when I wake up, my face feels a bit greasy (no idea what my face does at night -.-) and after spraying it, the water is being absorbed really fast, and my face feels less greasy!

Morale of story: Never trust fully what I say. Experiment yourself!
Morale of story 2: Never judge too quickly man..

Right after I came back from my run - O/X

 I'm  not sure if its placebo effect, meaning I think it has cooling effects and hence I feel cooled. Besides when you are hot or warm, any water feels good.

When I accidentally scratched myself and the skin around that area feels itchy - OOO!!

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner! It is suppose to be able to soothe irritation and it works! My skin feels less irritated and itchy. And I can feel that it's the impact of the spring water because I tried using normal tap water which didn't do as well to soothe the irritation.

When my hair feels dry and I need to leave house soon - O

Although I can't be too sure that it was the effect of the spring water and not just water on my hair, but the hair ends were indeed less dry and frizzy after a few targeted sprays. Sadly my hair quality being horribly bad at times, couldn't sustain the tamed effects and sprang into wilderness even before I reached the venue -.- Well, I blame the weather and air con.

On the whole, would I recommend this?

Yes, if ..
  • You are a lazy person and would prefer to spray on your moisturiser
  • Is always late for meetings or to school/work because this is suitable for hair, face and body!
  • You are a sporty person and like refresh yourself during or after sports
No, if ..

  • You are looking for a product with strong, relatively fast and visible effects
  • You are not rich (spend your money on something more useful!)

Tada! Hope this post helped you understand this mysterious product (at least to me) more and help you decide if you want it. Oh I think it comes in 3 sizes, buy the small one to try if you are still unsure :)

Bye Bye!!







No comments: