Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

HADA LABO

Hello~ LT is here to honestly speak about skin care products ;) keke

As the title states, I will be reviewing hada labo products today! I know they have a wide range of products but because I don't do make up reviews, bear with my limited review. Maybe A will have more to say about this brand. :)

Before I start, I would like to invite you to go to the hada labo singapore website! Here you go : http://www.hadalabo.com.sg/index_EN.htm Why? Because the website is awesome! It has this beautiful background music that just lifts your mood naturally and its animated interaction is pleasantly good.

I went to the website to do some research and lo and behold, they have reviews too! But there's just one thing that is not pleasant to me..It's that all the reviewers are so flawlessly pretty. It's obvious at least to me how hada labo is trying to associate using their products and pretty people. Average looking people would probably strive to be pretty, feeding their fantasies and dreams..

Ok that was a sidetrack. Sorry!

Left: SHA Hydrating Lotion Right: Arbutin Whitening Lotion

Now let me introduce you to hada labo's "SHA hydrating lotion" and its mini friend "Arbutin Whitening Lotion" Why do I call it the mini friend because it's a sample version of the whitening lotion. If you've have not tried hada labo products before, I recommend that you register for their sample first. Even if you are already a user, no harm getting free stuff :)

1) SHA Hydrating Lotion

SHA stands for Super Hyaluronic Acid which I think is one of the ingredients in the $200 moisturiser that I mentioned in the previous post. The link is here http://honestlyspeakingg.blogspot.sg/2013/05/updates.html  So yeah! Apparently all the hada labo hydrating care products has SHA. Double yeah!!

This is my third bottle which means that I actually liked it. There's a refill packet for this and it's cheaper so you don't have to keep buying the bottled one. It is fragrance free and easy to apply onto the face or other dry areas of the body. Absorbs fast and creates a refreshed feeling on the face. What I usually do is for I come out from the bathroom, I blow my hair while waiting for any remaining water on the face to dry and then I pat on about a 20 cent sized amount of lotion on the face. Unless my face is super dry, after the first round there usually is some lotion left on the face, I would pat them on my elbows and/or knee caps because these are areas that get dry and cracked easily. And these areas do affect you appearance too. I do this everyday. Depending on the weather and your own assessment of how much your skin needs to be moisturise and tailor a skin care routine that belongs to you :)

2) Arbutin Whitening Lotion

I am still trying this sample version but since it has SHA too, I might just switch to this solely since it has both whitening and moisturising effects. It cuts down on skin care time which is good for a lazy person like me. Same goes for this lotion, it is fragrance free and applies easily onto the face. Surprisingly, the whitening effect can be quite instant. I can see that my skin is whiter but I think it's because of the milky lotion, after it has been absorb, the original skin tone returns. I've not tried this long enough to determine if my face has gotten fairer but in general my facial tone has been quite ok, close to the fair continuum and I use other products that has whitening effects too so I can't say for sure. The most important thing is I avoid sun-tanning and protects my face with sunblock. That is the key to a fair skin tone!

Hada Labo has Lifting + Firming care and Exfoliating care products too! I am excited to try all the other products and I believe you are too. But be careful not to fall into a frenzy where you buy everything without consideration for the need of it (i.e you already have similar products at home).

Try them one at a time (if can use their samples) and be so sure that it will benefit you before you buy them.

Have fun seeing a prettier you and be a smart shopper! Bye!

No comments: