Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Bio Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum

LT is sorry for not posting as frequent as promised :(

Anyway, I am going to start a new kind of review style because of what my friend said to me :)! I wish to target more to those who do not particularly take care of their skin and are contemplating to start. Hence, I will skip any stories of mine and make my reviews short and sweet for people who has yet to commit and wish to know more in the shortest time.

It's like a contemporary style haha!

                                                                                                                                                                      

Alright let's begin!

Product:  Bio Essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum


Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
Usage: 
  • Enhances absorption of nutrients and moisture to help rebuild skin’s ability to retain moisture
  • Replenishes collagen, makes skin more refined, smooth and radiant; also enhances skin’s vitality
  • Reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with many different vitamins to slow down aging of skin, for a newborn like skin
  • Repairs pimple scars and marks, keeping skin smooth and refined
  • Soothes skin and protects skin against harmful pollutants
  • Restores newborn skin texture, revealing a supple, refine and smooth complexion

I bought this for its ability to repair pimple scars and replenishes collagen. It also has this nice fragrance that I like :) I've been using this for over a month, although I am not as diligent as when I started :p 

It has a gooey touch but after you spread it on your face and massage gently for a while, it absorbs fast. My pimple scars have indeed been reduced but at the same time new pimples have been appearing because of my diet and stress. My face also stays radiant so long I use it everyday.

I guess this is how all if not most beauty product works. They work slow and requires you to keep using it for a long time to see its beneficial effects? Strange that A has been telling me about her miracle products..where's mine?! 

Overall, I would recommend buying this if you can afford (it costs me $39.90) and use this after applying your moisturizer. There is also the snail series repair cream which has roughly same usages but more suitable for middle-age ladies I presume. Anyone has tried both and can tell me the difference? :)

That's all from me! Hope you guys can find a miracle product that works for you~
But a reminder from me,  miracle product is like prince charming, do they exist? keke

No comments: