Pages

Sunday 11 December 2016

Empties 1


hi im back to revive any existence of this space haha

so i am actually currently maintaining (at least attempting to!!) another space off blogger, specifically about my travels and cosmetics (skincare/makeup). #sotypicalomg
but i'll TRY to migrate the 'cosmetics' posts here too.

on that page, i mainly do EMPTIES posts; so reviewing products that I have finished, and liked/disliked. here you go!
Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Pack - used this product once a week, when i deep-conditioned my hair during the weekends. wouldn’t say its the most amazing hair mask, just okayyyyy. after washing off and drying, my hair feels limp, as if its drunk on chemicals. but after the 2nd wash (the next morning) it does feel healthier, softer, and more tamed.
Pure Supplement Lemon Blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask - didn’t like this product from the start. it was sticky, and the stickiness didn’t disappear even if i reduce the amount used. it felt like lemon & blueberry jelly, very wobbly and sweetly scented. i ended up using this mask on my legs instead haha!
Banila Co. Bird’s Nest Forever Young Multi Care Lifting Cream - MAJOR HOLY GRAIL! love this product and cannot live without it. i use this cream as my last skincare step in the morning, and my skin absorbs this product like a sponge. a little bit goes a long way so you don’t need a lot of product for your skin to feel moisturized. also, this allows my make up to glide on perfectly, and prevents make-up patches from forming throughout the day on my face. - https://www.banilaco.com/en/product/productView.do?c_pm_seq=101636
YuskinA Family Medical Cream - absolute lifesaver whenever i travel to colder countries. because my skin dries out easily, but yet i hate moisturizers which leaves a sticky feeling after application; it wasn’t easy settling for 1 product which fulfills both conditions. this however, was heaven sent (from japan). it moisturizes your skin immediately and restores it to normality in no time. only downside is its heavy medicated smell, and suspiciously bright yellow colour.
Beyond Amazonia Body Balm - got this as a present from a friend’s mom. unfortunately Beyond has discontinued this product. very moisturizing, very soothing; makes my skin feel like a baby’s the next morning. love the hint of nutty scent too.
Chanel Rouge Coco 440 Arthur - t’was my first Chanel, and my most treasured Chanel. unexpectedly moisturizing, doesn’t highlight the cracks on my lips, rich colour pay-off, compliments my skin tone, doesnt tint my lips (also means it isn’t the most lasting product), and gives me all the confidence i need! my definite go-to lipstick on all important days.

No comments: