Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

IT'S MASK TIME!

Annyeong! How are you guys doing?? LT here! Sorry for not updating this blog since both A and I started school but no worries because it's holidays for us now! ^^

I have good news and sad news to share though. Good news is that I've gotten new products for me to review and Innisfree opened their first store in Singapore! Yeahhh!! I would definitely visit and see what I can get my hands on ;)

The sad news is that as the deadline nears, I don't see anyone participating in our giveaway :( So to entice you guys, I've tried some of masks that I took out from the giveaway bundle the we wanted to give away! 

This post will be dedicated to the one and only facial care product for lazy people - MASK! kekeke

To make things easy for you and me, I would just provide a list of the masks I've tried and mention briefly how was it. Keep in mind whatever I've said might not apply for you and my review is based on first try experience :)

P.S no photos because I was lazy >< but in all honesty, I did try them all! Here goes..

1. Innisfree Cucumber Mask - Not surprisingly good but not bad as a soothing agent
2. Etude House Eye Mask - Sorry SHINee.. but nope it wasn't useful 
3. Mamonde Aloe Vera Mask - Acceptable
4.Holika Holika Pearl Essence Mask - Not bad 
5. K Story Hyaluronic Acid Mask - WOAH this is good! 
6. Leaders Insolution Hydrogel Eye Therapy -  It's comfortable and soothing !
7. Holika Holika Tea Tree Essence Mask - Average
8. K Story Snake Venom Mask - the name may be intimidating but the mask works fine. Worth a try!
9. Holika Holika Honey Essence Mask - actually does have the honey smell but average too
10. K Story Bee Venom - Acceptable
11. Mamonde Moisture Mask - Especially like how the mask is designed with eye lids covers too! 
12. Lovemore Agar Agar Lifting Masks - Not bad!
13. Sexy Look Black Pearl and White Truffle Mask - MY OH MY THIS IS GOOD! I am actually convinced that this mask can really lift my face with its ergonomic design that comes with a ear loop to secure the mask and the mask extends to the chin as well. (Y)

BONUS!
14. Faceshop Volcanic Nose Strip - *in order to emphasize how good it is* this nose strip plucked out an entire lifetime worth of black heads!! 

15. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack - Not as impressive as the Faceshop one but it works pretty well too. Either that or I just have too much blackheads! T.T oh it comes with a cooling strip to close your nose pores which I find to be important recently. I just felt that since I started using nose pore strips, my pores seem to have enlarged and become slightly visible ><

Ok, I'm done! If you have been hesitating on which mask to buy, hope this brief review helps you! 

Have fun experimenting and May you find your best mask ever! hehe


1 comment:

Judy said...

Oh how I wish I had come upon your blog sooner. Haha I was looking up Korean night masks.